Jiu-Jitsu Classes at Cohen Brothers Training Centers
Jiu-Jitsu is an incredibly effective fighting art when mastered. However, it is not for the faint of heart. Joint locks, chokes, and strikes are integral to jiu-jitsu. Classes are strenuous, safe, and fun! If you’re bored with your current workout, give martial arts for kids and adults a try.
Advanced, Competition-Based Jiu Jitsu Training for Novice to Elite
Cohen Brothers has a well-deserved international reputation for adhering to the highest ethical standards for jiu-jitsu training. These standards are enforced in every single jiu-jitsu class we teach.
Due to the popularity of several forms of jiu-jitsu in the MMA Universe and the demand from MMA fighters, Cohen Brothers now offers jiu-jitsu training for novice to advanced athletes.
- Effective coaching for 16 and over.
- Advanced training — GI or NO GI.
- Training in Brazilian and other styles.
- Emphasis on competitive strategy.
- Competition coaching available
- Periodic seminars for eligible students.
- Private “one on one” classes available
- Individualized custom tailored programs.